Sunday, September 28, 2008

WIP - Web In Progress

Sunday, September 28, 2008
Its never been a more fulfilling Sunday. Finished the 2nd page of my website and being extremely satisfied with the results of my site design so far. This is the outcome of 2 weeks of reading and trial and error on my Photoshop and Dreamweaver. My Photoshop skill has finally went up 1 more notch, bringing me closer to the Pro level!! (maybe not)

I'm elated, restless, overwhelmed... that with this principle of mine, I can do wonders: "If anyone can do it, I can do it too. They are all humans too."



Homepage of my soon-to-come site

2 comments:

mama meya said...

harrow, never mention your dearest sister in your website intro...dun think small small picture i cannot read the text.

MENTION ME, MENTION ME, MENTION ME!!

Headseamstress said...

aiyah!! still got so many pages inside my website ok!! kao.. im still working on it, tough life ok, im doing this afterwork, right into the weehours of the night... i will make sure there is a BIG pic of U solo on my webpage ok

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All Rights Reserved. Dayglow Vintage 2009