Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vintage prints everywhere! 3rd design from our 1st collection

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
alittle flirty with frilly sleeves and slightly shorter skirt

Its the contrast between the fuschia pink and turquoise that caught my attention when I first saw this piece of fabric. I just knew I got to have all of the yardage that the shop keeper got. Not a single metre was spared!

Special thanks to Joei, Deborah, Eliza and everyone for their motivating comments. You girls rock!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! really like it! how can I get hold of this dress? :)

Headseamstress said...

Hi Jing Jing, great to hear from you! pls drop me a comment with your contact details. Im working on my actual site now but yes this dress is available. Hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All Rights Reserved. Dayglow Vintage 2009