Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Imma Naughty Girl (Nautical)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Searching high and low for that perfect nautical themed fabric. Had previously sewn myself a sailor top (pictures coming up soon) in multi-coloured polka dotted fabric and want to add a few designs of natuical themed dresses to my next collection. Nautical themed styles were all the rage in the 1960s. Seen in many of my old pattern books. Brings out that kiddy charm in everyone of us. Some fabric prints that I wished I had my hands on....

I want SAILBOATS


Vintage Sailboat Fabric1
Vintage Sailboat Fabric 2


Vintage Sailboat Fabric 3



Vintage Sailboat Fabric 4



Vintage Sailboat Fabric 5


Those with anchor prints are even harder to find. I bet my buddy in class, Ms Diana is also sighing right now. I can't wait for her sailor dress to be ready. Will love to hang out with her in our own versions. Glad to have such a buddy like her in class whom I can chat about things we both love. For now, we just gotta keep our eyes peeled as we surf in our yachts, waiting to dock with the anchor when the time is right.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All Rights Reserved. Dayglow Vintage 2009